In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Alcatraz East cares about the health & safety of its guests and employees, therefore we have implemented the following approach as recommended by the CDC. In order to comply with these guidelines, your cooperation is needed as well.
- Move around the museum in any order to avoid crowds/close contact
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks, but this is not required
- We are not taking cash transactions
- Sanitizer stations have been added throughout the museum
- Wash hands for no less than 20 seconds after restroom use
- Restrooms are located on each floor
- Sneeze and/or cough in the bend of the elbow
- Do not enter the building if you are sick, with fever, or any other COVID-19 symptoms
- Some of our interactive exhibits may be closed during your visit
- If you leave the building, you may need to wait in line for same day re-entry
- Alcatraz East is disinfected with CDC/EPA approved products
- Employees are given health screenings daily
Thank you for choosing to spend time with us!
We are in this together!
Enjoy your visit.
Learn more information on COVID-19.