Alcatraz East Ticket Donations
Donations are an essential part of Alcatraz East community outreach efforts. We feel that community involvement shows our support for the great number of charitable organizations, who work tirelessly to help those in need.
The following policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for donations from Alcatraz East. Please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible and cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met. Due to the large number of inquiries we receive, we face the unfortunate task of making decisions and allocating resources responsibly.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in being considered for a donation from Alcatraz East please submit your request online via the electronic donation request form below. Please DO NOT email, fax, mail, or call, as these requests will NOT be accepted.
- Requests must come from registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
- Requests must come directly from the registered 501(c)(3) organization, as such, third party requests or fundraisers will not be considered.
- Requests must include a valid EIN Tax ID number.
- Requests must be submitted at least six weeks in advance of the date of the event.
- Requests are limited to one donation, per organization, every calendar year.
- Incomplete or late requests will not be considered.
- Submitting an online request does NOT guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
- We are unable to fill requests from individuals.